woensdag 26 augustus 2009

SATC marathon


















Hello there blogg!
Right now I'm in Stockholm in my appartement with my two best friends: Magda and Olivia. We're having a sex and the city marathon and we're eating swedish semlor( a sort of pastry). I thought I could tell you blogg followers some funny facts about sex and the city!

Did you know that Cynthia Nixon(Miranda) doesn't have pierced ears? All of her earrings on the show were clip-ons. Sometimes the costume designers would send away earrings they liked to a jeweler to make them clip-on earrings.


Fact 2: The tutu that Carrie ( Sarah Jessica Parker)wears in the opening credits cost only $5 from a vintage store.

Fact 3: In the final episode, we finally learned the first name of Big—John. However, his last name never was given.

I hoped you enjoyed my first post on this blogg! Now I'm going to finsih the last episode of season 4 and eat my semla.
Good night!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten