
Hey blogg,
thought I could post some beauty tips that I've tried out and recommend.
Tip 1: Mayonnaise, as long as it is real, does make for a great hair conditioner. The oil and eggs that can be found in real mayonnaise is rich in protein that nourishes the hair. I've tried it out, and aslong as you wash it out good it works great as a hair conditioner. So if your'e out of money but need hair conditioner, just take the mayonnaise out of the fridge and use it! ;)
Tip 2: How to get:The most kissable lips look.
Step 1: First I use some lip balm to smooth up the lips. Then let it sink in for a few minutes . But avoid to useVaseline as a lipbalm because it will make the lipstick slide off. Step 2: Pick your stick. Grab one that lets lips show trough, such as a sheer lipstick. Step 3: When your done applying color, smack your lips together to even out the color. And then TADAAA you have the most kissable lips ever ;)
Olivia& Me ( old picture)

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten