




Hello there!
I havent posted something for a while now, but I didn't have anything special to write about. But today I thought I could write about my photoshoot with Mignon and Lotte that I had two weeks ago.
Mignon does a training to become an make-artist and Lotte loves photography, so they made a hobby of shooting friends and other people. 3 weeks ago they asked me if I wanted to do some modelling for them; And offcourse I wanten to!!
The fotoshoot took place at my stepfathers pool hall. I got the Idea to shoot there because I find that the hall fits to the pinup style.
It took about an hour for Mignon to do the makeup and my hair, and after that we wanted to start shooting but the battery of the camera was unloaded. So unfortunately whe had to whait 40 minutes till the battery was loaded and we could start shooting.
Here are some pictures from the shoot, I'll post the rest of the pictures another time.
xoxo

Beauty!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenIk vind ze echt supermooi! Heel pin-up, echt gaaf gedaan!
loveyoumorethananythingmorethanlifemorethanjewelsiwish!